Integrate different departments of your organization to smoothen operations.
- With SaaS based ERP save cost on manpower
- Get online desktop clients with both RK and ERP
- With smarter analytics and data security, free yourself from threats
Enterprise Resource Planning integrates business management modules and user friendly technology. The ERP solution is such a system that can combine all the functions of a business, such as inventory management, warehouse management, manufacturing, distribution, invoice tracking, accounting, sales module, production planning, purchase management, customer support service, finance, HR, supply chain management, logistics, software, customer relationship management (CRM), etc. on to a single framework and thereby enabling business owners to take balanced and informed decisions for the future.
ERP Solutions will help you in:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Enables better decision making and forecasting
- Provides support for business growth
- Scalable and flexible solutions providing for future changes
- Better tracking of inventory
- Provides a centralized framework for all business processes.
Why Your Business Needs ERP Solutions?
It should first be noted that companies, which fail to utilize systems such as ERP may find themselves using various software packages, which may not function well with each other. This might make the company less efficient than it should be. In order to survive in today’s competitive business environment, your business has to embrace technology. Technology has caused the world to shrink and global competition to become ferocious. Businesses, which once operated relatively autonomously at an arm’s length from their customers, and suppliers, are now being forced to work more cooperatively, competitively, and collaborate within incorporated business communities. When an ERP system is implemented, information flows constantly and allows you to follow a client’s processes at any moment regardless of the part of the process they are engaged in. Purchases and expenditures are registered in a centralized database that allows you to have control over these activities. In such situations ERP helps you to prevent possible abuse. A powerfully incorporated ERP system enables interactions of marketing, sales, products’ processes, quality control, supply lines, stocks and many other areas. It can even be in a single database. This will eradicate the occasional loss of and retyping errors. It combines all departments and functions across a company into a single computer system, which is able to serve all those different department’s particular needs. An ERP system also automates business processes by placing them into a helpful format, which is standardized and common for the whole organization.
An ERP system promises benefits that range from increased efficiency to transformation of quality, productivity and profitability. ERP not only helps establish world-class business practices and bring transparency to the organization but also demands for empowerment and flexibility in the decision making process.
Your Business Can Enjoy:
There are tangible and intangible benefits of ERP, which your business can enjoy. Tangible benefits are those, which are measured in monetary terms and intangible benefits are those, which cannot be measured in monetary terms but they too have a significant business impact.
Tangible benefits of ERP solutions are:
- Improves the productivity of process and employees
- Lowers the cost of products and services purchased
- Paper and postage cost reductions
- Inventory reduction
- Lead time reduction
- Reduced stock obsolescence
- Faster product / service look-up and ordering saving time and money
- Automated ordering and payment, lowering payment processing and paper costs
Intangible benefits of ERP solutions are:
- Increases organizational transparency and responsibility
- Faster and accurate access to data for timely decisions
- Can reach more vendors, produce more competitive bids
- Improved customer response
- Saves enormous time and effort in data entry work
- More controls, thereby lowering the risk of misuse of resources
- Facilitates strategic planning
- Uniform reporting according to global standards