What is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a large-scale software system that is designed to improve the performance and efficiency of a large/medium sized corporate organizations. The key goal with ERP is to integrate custom software applications for many departments–such as human resources, management of the supply chain and customer relationship management–into a single network, so that a business can more easily share information and make more effective decisions.
Help reduce operating costs of an organization
- ERP integrates all the business processes from the different departments of an organization into a one centralized network
- The major benefits of ERP are improved coordination across functional departments and increased efficiencies of doing business.
- As mentioned above it helps in reducing operational cost as well as sync the budget allocation for departments in a effective manner.
Day to Day management becomes easier
- ERP systems offer better accessibility to data so that management can have up-to-the-minute access to information for decision-making and managerial control.
- ERP software helps track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing.
We at Rorko Technologies believe in implementing ERP using SSS rule (Simple:Sync:Success)
For more info on ERP visit our service page @ erp solutions