Automate your business pipeline
- Maintaining consistency in your software deliveries
- Reducing complexities involved in managing your systems
- Resolving the problems as and when they occur
- Improving the productivity of your teams
- Enhancing your IT systems and streamlining your processes
- Improved collaboration between development & operational teams
- Automating your routine repetitive tasks
By taking over all aspects of your server management and maintenance, we make sure your business processes run smoothly. We ensure better performance of your business and cost savings in the long run by completely managing the deployment of your server, systems and network devices. This will enable you to focus better on your core business operations & exercise better control over your processes.
We automate large parts of your software development as well as deployment processes. We build & deploy DevOps automation for constant development, consistent integration, continual testing and optimized delivery. By adopting best practices we drastically improve your cycle time, while minimizing the release time, without impacting the standards and compliance.
Working in isolation and having to integrate changes with the rest of the team members’ codebase is a challenge that software developers find very difficult to overcome. We use continuous integration (CI) to automate the process of building & testing the code every time a change is made. Merging changes into a shared version control repository makes it easier to automate testing and monitor the release.
Continuous Delivery is aimed at removing the bottlenecks associated with software release cycles. We leverage automation to minimize the time needed to deploy, mitigate or remediate production incidents such as TTR & TTM. It eliminates idle time while optimizing the processing time. It helps you deliver value to your end-users by enabling you to release in a consistent way, without giving in to errors. We strive to provide the least downtime during the code freeze stage.
Consistent Monitoring helps in minimizing the time needed to detect and mitigate issues that may arise during performance. We are among the most sought after in DevOps consulting & we use an automated process that helps deliver quick feedback to the development teams so that the issues can be resolved before they start affecting the users. This will help you deliver without delays, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, acquisition as well as retention.
Deployment and Performance
Releasing applications that deliver slow user experiences is one thing that no software company can afford. This calls for performance testing with quick feedback, which can happen only if the entire process is automated. We are one of the most recommended DevOps consulting solution providers because we incorporate automated deployment & performance testing & make it easier for your team members to access all that they need to design, implement or analyse tests, in a faster way.
Data Migration solutions
How Rorko helps: Rorko’s database service helps you migrate databases quickly & securely. The source database remains fully operational during the migration, minimizing downtime to applications that rely on the database. We help you to migrate your data to & from the most widely used commercial or open-source databases. We take care of your entire migration process, from strategy to development, documents to content.
Top DevOps Consulting & Service Companies Pennsylvania
Benefits of DevOps
- Faster development of software and more frequent deliveries
- Better collaboration and integration among globally connected teams
- Reliable and Stable Operating Environments
- Faster recognition and correction of issues
- Shorter release cycles through continuous integration, development and testing
- More time to focus on core business operations
The Rorko Advantage
- Efficient team with rich experience in open-source, cloud-based and commercial tools
- Industry Best Practices and Proactive services to help businesses tackle challenges
- Greater transparency and a higher level of professionalism
- Continuous improvement in processes and quality of services
- Rapid deployments, Consistent monitoring and Efficient lines of code