ERP Solutions Will Help You In:
ERP solution combines all functions of a business: inventory management, warehouse management, manufacturing, distribution, invoice tracking, accounting, sales module, production planning, purchase management, customer support service, finance, HR, supply chain management, logistics, software, CRM on to a single framework.
Increased operational efficiency. Improved customer satisfaction. Enables better decision making & forecasting. Provides support for business growth. Scalable and flexible solutions providing for future changes. Better tracking of inventory. Provides a centralized framework for all business processes.
ERP Business Technology
It should first be noted that companies, which fail to utilize systems such as ERP may find themselves using various software packages, which may not function well with each other. This might make the company less efficient than it should be. In order to survive in today’s competitive business environment, your business has to embrace technology. Technology has caused the world to shrink and global competition to become ferocious.
ERP Work Flows
Businesses, which once operated relatively autonomously at an arm’s length from their customers, and suppliers, are now being forced to work more cooperatively, competitively, and collaborate within incorporated business communities. When an ERP system is implemented, information flows constantly and allows you to follow a client’s processes at any moment regardless of the part of the process they are engaged in.
ERP Database System
Purchases and expenditures are registered in a centralized database that allows you to have control over these activities. In such situations ERP helps you to prevent possible abuse. A powerfully incorporated ERP system enables interactions of marketing, sales, products’ processes, quality control, supply lines, stocks and many other areas. It can even be in a single database. This will eradicate the occasional loss of and retyping errors. It combines all departments and functions across a company into a single computer system, which is able to serve all those different department’s particular needs.
ERP Standardized Format
An ERP system promises benefits that range from increased efficiency to transformation of quality, productivity and profitability. ERP not only helps establish world-class business practices and bring transparency to the organization but also demands for empowerment and flexibility in the decision making process.
Deliver purpose-built, custom, scalable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, which helps to achieve targets quickly & effectively. Our CRM solutions will provide an inclusive view of customer interactions across your sales, marketing, customer service, logistics, distribution channels & teams. Helping employees to collaborate, respond & enhance customer inquiries and sales opportunities.
Build customized CRM applications that help you to
- Manage Your Pipeline with total data visualisation.
- Automatic sales/lead pipeline activity logging
- Everything detail about a lead in one place.
- Simple & extremely easy to use pipeline management.
- Scalable architecture for enterprises of huge data sets
Tangible Benefits Of ERP Solutions:
- Improves the productivity of process and employees
- Lowers the cost of products and services purchased
- Paper and postage cost reductions
- Inventory reduction
- Lead time reduction
- Reduced stock obsolescence
- Faster product / service look-up and ordering saving
time and money
- Automated ordering and payment, lowering payment
processing and paper costs
Intangible Benefits Of ERP Solutions:
- Increases organizational transparency and responsibility
- Faster & accurate access to data for timely decisions
- Can reach more vendors, produce more competitive bids
- Lowered the risk of misuse of resources
- Facilitates strategic planning
- Uniform reporting according to global standards